MicroGifts: next-gen digital gifts
MicroGifts, one of the first players in the Australian digital gifts market, wanted an enterprise-ready digital platform that makes sending a digital gift easy, flexible, and instant!
WHAT WE DID
Conn3cted created, designed, and built the MicroGifts platform whilst working closely with the MicroGifts founders. It is specifically designed for the needs of business, allowing organisations to send gifts via the online platform or mobile app.
We integrated MicroGifts with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay using NFC to deliver open-loop redemption using the MasterCard network.
We used smartphone technology to create a great customer experience that can be used wherever MasterCard is accepted.
THE INS AND OUTS
The platform is a complete end-to-end branded digital gifting solution, making it easy for companies to send personalised digital gift cards that recognise, reward, and incentivise employees, clients, and partnerships.
- Add your own content, logos or images and design your own customised, branded gift
- Personalise your campaigns with short codes like Dear [name], account and program details
Send and receive
- Send and receive via email or SMS on desktop, tablet or mobile
- Any gift sent to your customers is added to a single balance, avoiding multiple cards in your smartphone wallet and small balances across multiple cards that never gets used
Digital gifting made easy
Here are more features we built:
- Reminders will send your recipient a reminder if they have not activated their gift
- Opened when a gift has been opened, you can see this in your transactions and can follow up any recipients that have not opened their gift (when a gift has been opened the reminders stop automatically)
- Scheduling send your gift at a future date and specified time to celebrate birthdays and special events
- Teams: create teams for different groups within your program or organisation (like marketing or operations)
- Spend Limits both program and individual user spend limits ensures that you can allocate budget effectively
- Low Balance Alerts know when your program budget needs to be topped up via invoice and credit card
- Whitelisting of senders to your corporate domain
Results that speak for themselves
One of our signature ‘from the whiteboard’ projects, Conn3cted designed and built a platform as a service digital and mobile platform from the ground up.
The online portal and mobile app let companies manage all aspects of creating, sending, and managing personalised digital gifts.